Empower’s Outpatient Clinic provides therapy services in Columbus and surrounding areas- Speech Therapy, Behavioral Health Counseling, Case Management, Autism Early Intervention, Transitions Programs, and many other services (see list below) for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Disorders.
We also operate the Autism Intervention Center in Columbus, Ohio- an early intervention and transitions program for children affected by Autism.
Our evidence-based, multi-disciplinary therapy services ensure success in the home, school, workplace, and community.
Our Core Values:
- We are transparent
- We create plans with honesty & integrity
- We value relationships
- We are thought leaders
- We accept change and adapt
- We embrace technology
- Everyday is an opportunity for progress
- We value parent/family input
- We empower clients to access their world
- We empower staff to grow and achieve
- We empower parents/families to take an active role
Our Vision & Mission:
We will be the organization that provides individuals with mental health and developmental disorders the opportunities to reach their fullest potential.
For those with mental health and developmental disorders, we provide evidence-based, multi-disciplinary therapy services that ensure success in the home, school, workplace, and community.
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Autism Diagnosis and Autism Testing for individuals 18 and younger (please be aware that we have a waitlist at this time for this service)
- Psychological and Developmental Testing (please be aware that we have a waitlist at this time for this service)
- Educational Testing (please be aware that we have a waitlist at this time for this service)
- IEP Consultation and Development
- Behavior Consultation
- Case Management
- Therapeutic Behavior Services
- ABA Treatment
- Respite Programs
Behavioral Health Counseling ( (please be aware that we have a waitlist at this time for these services)
- Mood Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
Empower has a team of specialists to help individuals with an autism spectrum disorder and their families. We specialize in providing comprehensive treatment and support services for children and young adults in the clinic, home, school, community, and at our own Autism Intervention Center in Columbus. Our team includes psychologists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), speech therapists, Intervention Specialists, social workers and counselors, Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs), respite staff, and qualified mental and behavioral health providers.
The following services are offered:
- Initial diagnosis and ongoing evaluation of progress
- Intensive Behavioral Intervention (IBI) often referred to as ABA Therapy
- Early intervention and transitions programs
- BCBA services
- Behavior consultation
- Counseling and therapy for the individual and the family
- Social skills groups
- Case management and coordination
- Waiver services
Please explore the other areas of our website or call 614-470-2018 for more information. We accept private insurance, Medicaid, and many other forms of payment.